Friday, October 2, 2009

Wow, I have weekend plans!

It's 3:34 in the afternoon, my son is just now getting home. I just finished talking to my girlfriend who lives in Maryland one I have never met in real life yet, but we have chatted online for almost a year and on the phone.  Tommorow I will be driving out to see her so that should be great.  It's like I can relate to her but she lives sooooo far away, but it will be alright. I will finally get out of the house and go socialize with someone who I have something in common with and our kids will get out of the house and have fun with other kids.  We plan on taking the kids to the park and having lunch, or just sitting around and having coffee.

Yay for me!

I can't wait.

Oh and bonus, Saturday evening or Sunday I will be visiting my girlfriend from Georgia, she will be in Spotsylvania Virginia which is about 15 minutes from me to visit her grandparents, so I get to see her too. Excited to see one of my homies from back home.  Right now they are traveling from NY so they should be in the area tonight so I will give her a call tommorow and see what is up.  Maybe we can just hang out here or have dinner tommorow night.  It's up in the air what we will be doing, but still something to look forward to.

You are probably wondering well why aren't you going to spend the weekend with Jere?  Well truth is he is working this weekend, they have production and he's an instructor so yeah...he won't be home until after 5, so I thought the kids and I would get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your input on this subject! Thank you for taking the time to write!